Magformers consistently impresses whenever we see them at a toy show or on toy shelves. This unique and innovative construction set makers puts together strong magnets with unique designs and it always leads to fun!
MAGFORMERS, LEADING MAGNETIC CONSTRUCTION TOY COMPANY, EXPANDS AWARD-WINNING PRODUCT LINE AT AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL TOY FAIR
Magformers, the global toy company most known for its award-winning gender-neutral building sets, will add to its collection with over 50 new sets at New York Toy Fair,
Following an incredibly successful year that saw over one million units sold in the U.S. alone, Magformers, the global leader in magnetic building sets for kids, will introduce to its award-winning product line 51 new playsets across multiple categories, including expansion of its Nickelodeon-licensed construction sets, fun signature playsets and a brand new line of figurine add-ons. The complete Magformers collection is now on display at the American International Toy Fair in New York, February 18-21, Booth #1353.
“2016 was a great year for the company, and the best is yet to come. We expect our new product lines and expansions to provide the building blocks for an incredible 2017,” said Chris Tidwell, CEO of Magformers. “In addition, we’re honored to be up for a TOTY award for the third time in the last four years. I believe our new products only enhance our reputation as the leader in the construction category.”
Magformers uses the strongest Rare Earth Neodymium magnets and creates play pieces in a variety of Standard, Neon and Pastel colors. Kids love that Magformers 2D shapes can easily be transformed into 3D structures that actually stay together during playtime.
New products for 2017 include:
- Figure Plus 6Pc Sets: The new Figure Plus Set is the perfect addition to your Magformers collection! Each 6-piece set is sold separately and contains one Magformers Character Figure with five Basic Color Squares. The line is available in six varieties: Boy, Girl, Princess, Alien, Construction and Astronaut characters. Available at major retailers for a suggested retail price of $14.99
- Dino Tego 20Pc Set: Watch out! Magformers Dino Tego is ready for action. Click, connect and create this Jurassic beast using new Magformers Tego accessories. This super cool Stegosaurus comes with Magformers squares, rectangles and dinosaur accessories, allowing kids create a moveable dinosaur! MSRP $49.99
- Shimmer and Shine Carnival 64Pc Set: Boom Zahramay! Are you ready to build and create? Construct Shimmer and Shine Ferris Wheels, Merry Go-rounds and more with Magformers new 64Pc Carnival Set. Add your 12 favorite double-sided character cards, including Shimmer and Shine, Nahal, Tala, Zan & Leah to build a Genie Ball and Genie House. Use the Genie Jewels for some extra sparkle, too. MSRP $79.99
- Log Cabin 87Pc Set: Go on a forest adventure with Magformers Log Cabin 87Pc Set! Use Magformers building techniques to create Cabins, Treehouses and more! Decorate your log cabins by clipping in balconies and walls. Add windows, ladders, lay turf, build fences and plant trees. MSRP $99.99
- Walking Robot Car 45Pc Set: Playing off the popular Walking Robot Set, nominated for a TOTY Award in 2016, comes the Walking Robot Car Set! Build your favorite walking robots and convert them into vehicles. Build a robot villain and transform him into a speeding dragster or covert your robot hero into an awesome truck; then control everything via our new RC Watch! STEM education has never been so much fun! MSRP $139.99
The construction toy category as a whole has become increasingly popular as more parents look for STEM educational and gender-neutral toys. “Often, kids don’t even realize they’re actually learning when they’re playing with Magformers,” added Tidwell.
Magformers construction sets are on display at the Toy Fair in New York, Booth #1353. All Magformers sets are available for purchase at major retail stores, including Nordstrom, Toys ‘R’ Us, Target and Walmart. Prices range from $14.95 to $299. For more information, visit www.magformers.com. Also join the conversation on social media, @MagformersLLC.