Not too long ago, Nintendo unleashed upon the world the fun that is Splatoon. The litlgeeks have had a few weeks with it, and they are ready to share their thoughts and pictures!
What you need to know about Splatoon.
- Splatoon is a third person shooting game that is fit and fun for the whole family.
- You walk around with a paint gun and need to cover more of the level with your paint than your opponent does with their paint. (you shoot paint, it is very family friendly and family appropriate).
- It has very limited local multi-player content. You can play split screen vs. 1 other person as practice. That’s it. For now.
- The single player mode allows you to go through levels to learn the multiple mechanics of the game.
- You can buy neat clothes for your Splatoon Avatar.
- Online play is seamless and exciting, it’s super easy to jump in and out of games and get all paint covered with people from all over the world.
- It’s so easy that litlgeeks have no trouble playing it, and so challenging that biggeeks have no trouble having fun with it.
You can pick up Splatoon amiibos two ways. 1. You can get the three pack with all three Splatoon amiibos, boy, girl and squid. Or, you can get them one each…if you can find them either way. Each amiibo can be tapped on the game pad to unlock special challenge mission versions of the single player missions. They all look great, and if you can find all three …well you are one of the lucky ones!