Precision RBS Chiron
At Toy Fair, MUReview and the litlgeeks fell in love with the awesome Precision RBS rubber band launching guns. It was one of our favorites from the show! Fast forward a few months and we are thrilled to be able to let the litlgeeks share the Chiron model from Precision RBS and Super Impulse Toys with you!
- Loading is so easy! Hook a rubber band on the front hook, pull it back past the hammer hook, pull to one side and rest it on the back of the hammer. Rotate the hammer down to load your next rubber band, It will load up to 12!
- Three guns in one! Out of the box you get the Chiron, a near rifle sized launcher. Break it apart to two smaller guns, one hand launcher and the Telos (hand gun model).
- Value, incredible value. The highest end Precision RBS model, the Hyperion is under $30. Every model comes with more than enough rubber bands in different sizes to keep you shooting forever… and when you run out…who doesn’t have rubber bands?
- Speaking of value, if you work in an office…that has office supplies…and rubber bands are those supplies…you see where I’m going with this right?
- Accurate! We found most bands we shot to go at least 30 feet ACCURATELY. They traveled further after that.
- This thing is seriously awesome, the only downside is that we don’t have every model (yet!)
While the litlgeeks have some fun in the video, we don’t recommend you shoot people. The rubber bands are very soft, and unless you get hit very close up it probably won’t even sting, but you remember what mom always said, “you’ll shoot your eye out!”
This video and post is for entertainment purposes only. | Toys in this post are recommended for ages 10 and up. | litlgeeks received the products in this post for free to review for you!