Splatoon Splattershot Blasters are all kinds of splatty fun!! The litlgeeks opened the Magic Box full of World of Nintendo Splatoon Splattershot Blasters and they couldn’t wait to get into a turf war. Then…I got in on the action, because as it turns out, it’s a lot of fun shooting splat shots at your kids!
- The World of Nintendo Splatoon Splattershot Ink Blaster is available today for $29.99
- The blaster comes with two ink fills, you pop the top off the tank, and pour in a full vial of ink!
- Prime the blaster by pumping the pump action handle and shooting.
- This blaster is fun and accurate to shoot…at your kids.
- The ink is gooey and gloppy but cleans off nice and easy!
- Safety goggles are included, appreciated, and adorable!
- It should be noted that pulling the pump fully requires a little bit of strength, so the recommended 8 and up age should really be observed because of this. Younger kids may have a hard time pumping.
- The World of Nintendo Splattershot Mini Quickshot Blaster is available today for $11.99.
- Unlike the Slattershot, you actually attach the ink cartridge to this blaster, right on the top.
- Attach it will the blaster is upside down to avoid spilling!
- Priming this blaster is a little easier, just squeeze the ink cartridge and fire a few shots till ink comes splatting out!
- This blaster also includes safety goggles.
- 1 cartridge of ink is included.
Thanks so much to JAKKS for sending us these great blasters and two additional cartridges of Ink! We had a splatty good time!
This video and post are for entertainment purposes only. These toys are for ages 8 and up. The litlgeeks received these products for free for review purposes.