The litlgeeks are hot off the Toy Fair trail and we came home to find some of the great fun toys we saw at Toy Fair! One of our favorites was the game Ice Cool from Brain Games! We gave a little teaser of how the game works with one of Brain Games Master Flickers! Now, we get to give it a try ourselves!
A few fun things to know about Ice Cool:
- Ice Cool is a super fun game for between 2-4 players ages 6+ (even though litlzombie is only 4!).
- The little wooden fish pieces are very well crafted. 4 of them are used to hold the box pieces together.
- The red, blue, yellow and green pieces also help to hold the boxes together, but are the points the runners can score!
- Flicking is easy to start, very difficult to master. The game allows you to go through doorways and over, and allows for so many fun trick shots and shots with spin and back-spin!
- Each game can last up to 30 minutes, a great time to sit around the table as a family and flick some penguins!
The litlgeeks had a blast playing Ice Cool and we think you all will too! Thank you so much Brain Games for sending this to share with our viewers! The litlgeeks love Ice Cool!
This video and post is for entertainment purposes only. | Toys in this post are recommended for ages 5 and up. | litlgeeks received the products in this post for free to review for you!